This Shipping Policy (hereinafter referred to as the “Policy”) describes what are your shipping options, how the products are shipped, when you make any purchases or place orders on our site, i.e. www.cuirelixir.com/ (hereinafter referred to as the “Website” or “Site”).
- SHIPMENT SERVICE
- Leather Products: We ship all our leather products all over the world, except for the countries mentioned in Section 2 (Restricted Country List).
- Scented Candle Products: Our scented candle products are shipped to addresses in USA and Canada only, for now.
- PO Boxes: The PO Boxes are not eligible for the shipment delivery.
- Third-party Courier: We use the services of third party couriers to deliver your shipment.
- Shipping is paid by customers: The shipping rates may vary from one region to the other, and may also depend upon the weight of the products. You may also be liable to pay shipping cost, taxes, customs and duties as per the applicable law.
- RESTRICTED COUNTRIES
We do not presently ship to the following countries:
- Central African Republic – CF
- Equatorial Guinea – GQ
- Guinea Bissau – GW
- Iran – IR
- Johnston Island
- Korea, North (North Korea)
- Mayotte Island
- Myanmar – MM
- Saint Pierre Et Miquelon
- Sao Tome & Principe
- Sierra Leone – SL
- Solomon Islands
- Somalia – SO
- St. Helena (S. Atlantic)
- Sudan – SD
- Syria – SY
- Tokelau Islands
- Turkmenistan, Republic Of – TM
- Wake Islands
- Palestinian Territories
- South Sudan
- Crimea Ukraine
- ORDERS AND SHIPMENT
- Orders subject to acceptance and availability: All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that an item listed as “in stock” will actually ship right away, as inventory can change significantly from day-to-day. In rare cases, a product may be in stock when a customer places the order, and sold out by the time we attempt to process the order.
- Shipment Time: All delivery orders successfully received by us from the users, are usually dispatched within a period between 3 to 5 working days, provided such products are available in stock with us.
- Shipping Cost: Shipping cost is to be borne by the customers. You will be able to check this cost before you place your order with us. However, the customers are entitled to receive a domestic (U.S) free shipping on all order above the value of USD 100.
- Delivery Time: The estimated time of delivery will be emailed to you along with tracking number after your order has been dispatched by us. However, the delivery time is subject to change based on shortage of an item, bad weather, transit time of your carrier, destination address, or covid related restrictions etc.
- Not for Commercial Purpose: The products sold on the Website are not for re-sale or distribution. We reserve the right to cancel orders and/or suspend accounts where we believe products are being ordered in breach of this provision.
- Assumption of Risk: You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We or our courier partners accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
- CHECKING THE ORDER STATUS
As soon as your order is shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number that you can use to continually check its status. Please allow us up to 48 hours for the tracking information to become available after your order has been dispatched. If you haven’t received your order within the period communicated to you in your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
- TAXES AND DUTIES
Imported goods may be subject to different import taxes and customs duties depending on their content, value and other legally considered factors. You shall be responsible to bear these amounts in full, wherever applicable.
- THIRD PARTY COURIER
- RISK OF LOSS
The items purchased through the Site are delivered by third party courier service providers, therefore, as a result, risk of loss and title for such items shall pass to you, upon our hand over to the courier company. In no case, shall we be responsible for any lost or undelivered shipments.
- DELAY IN SHIPMENT
There could be potential delay in the delivery of your order as a result of causes beyond the reasonable control of us and/or our third-party delivery service providers. These could include delays caused due to acts of God, strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of terrorism or war, epidemics, communication line failures, power failures, shortage of an item, bad weather, transit time of your carrier and government-imposed lockdowns or similar covid related restrictions. You agree that neither Cuir Elixir, nor its third-party delivery service providers will be held liable for such delays.
- GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
Unless provided by the relevant statute, rules or directives applicable to the jurisdiction in which you reside, in case of any claims, disputes or controversies arising out of or in relation to the Products that you order or purchase from the Website, or this Policy, the same shall be dealt with as per the Governing Law and Dispute Resolution clause as mentioned in the Terms & Conditions.
Last updated on 2/2/2022